Pulse platform was basically designed to target audience in a specified niche. It was in the year 2013 when LinkedIn acquired it and since then LinkedIn Pulse became the leading platform that is in news even till date.
As per Mr. Akshay Kothari, co-founder of Pulse, LinkedIn Pulse not only means to reach out to people in masses but it means to reach millions of people who are actually interested in your posts. This is the right platform to know who exactly is reading your post and if you are getting the desired results on it or not.
Why is this Platform worth trying?
- Mass exposure
- This avoids any hassle of writing long contents for business promotion.
- No waiting time. Your posts are shared instantly.
How to use LinkedIn Pulse:
Familiarize yourself with this Platform first
Make sure you do your homework first before starting to write those A4 size contents. You should familiarize yourself with LinkedIn Pulse and try to find out some tools that can be used on this platform.
Craft your Web Content
- The first step to crafting your LinkedIn content is to know what you want to promote and how you want to write on it. Before you start your writing job, do keyword research and make sure you use optimized keywords that can be easily ranked by the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Your content should present your business, products, and services in a unique way. This content should be easy to understand.
- Write whenever new words or ideas flow to your mind so that your thinking when pen down on the paper brings something that is outstanding.
- Once you are done with the writing part, don’t forget to proof-read the content and check it for plagiarism, if any. This would save you from kind of penalties that Google may impose on your website in the case of any unethical processes.
- Think of a headline that is eye-catching and gets audience’s attention automatically.
- Write a brief description of your content about 200 words and then include the link containing original content. Introduce compelling statements that would provoke readers to click on the link and read more.
- Then go to LinkedIn Pulse and click on publishing a Post.
- This will take you to an image page which would ask you to add an image of 700 x 400 pixels to be used on your cover image. Then use hashtags.
- Post paragraphs of almost 55 characters and add HD images or videos.
- Finally, click Publish and start promoting your content on social media sites.
LinkedIn Pulse main goal was to reach people and stay in news on a daily basis. This platform is known to post over 130,000 posts on a weekly basis. Just some days back, this LinkedIn Pulse platform was relaunched in order to be the first personalized business news digest of the world. The sole purpose of this relaunch was to approach IOS and Android users so that they can easily use it and personalize it for their use.