LinkedIn last year, allowed every member to publish their post on their profile page. The response to this announcement made by the company was huge and worth praising. If you want to create and publish your article that can grab the market attention without any second though then you are here at the right platform.
How To Check On Your Page, If LinkedIn Has Approved Your Profile To Publish An Article Or Not?
Well, this question is tough but its answer is simple. You just have to check the status box of your profile page. If you find a grey-colored pencil on the right side of the status bar that means, your page has been approved by the LinkedIn to publish the content.
If you don’t find this grey-colored pencil that means you aren’t approved by the LinkedIn to publish the content. In that case, you don’t have to worry at all. Just contact customer service of LinkedIn and send a request for the approval.
How To Publish Your Article?
Well you go through this content, you will start feeling that creating and publishing content on LinkedIn isn’t a professional game. Anyone can do it easily. Now let us see how to publish an Article?
- Click on the grey-colored pencil that we talked about in the above-paragraph.
- You will get an option to create an article here.
- When you click it, you will see a blank body containing your Article headline and the Main copy of the article. Select an eye-catching headline and try to come up with a fresh article of up to 500-750 words length.
- Now that you know that this content is going to represent you on this platform than make sure you write it fresh and copyscape-passed.
Tricks And Tips To Follow Before Publishing Your Killer Article
- Post your content at the best times. It is generally seen that most of the visitors visits your page in free time. It is better to do some market research and post your content when most of the visitors are free to read it.
- Do not compromise on the quality of the content. The content is the real king of the article world. So, it is very important to come up with a quality content that can attract visitors at the first instance only.
- Review your content. After you have written your content, do not forger to review it once and twice. Check errors, if any. Before publishing,, your post should be 100% error-free and plagiarism-free.
- If possible, add images and videos. Multimedia is the need of the day. Texted content is likely to get less attention as compared to multimedia content. If you can add images and videos to your article then you may get faster results.
Above are some of the simple yet effective tips to create and publish a killer article that can leave visitors stunned. Hopefully, you will find these tricks useful and give wider-exposure your article by following the right track.