LinkedIn Advanced Search for Sales Prospecting is one of the advanced features of LinkedIn that has been recently introduced by the leading corporate social networking giant.
Have you ever given it a thought to How this platform can help you to get the prospects? LinkedIn has more than half-a-million people connected to one another. So you can clearly see the potential of this platform for Sales Prospects.
Most of the professionals are coming to this platform with big dreams. They are basically looking for a platform where they can post content, grow network, create a chain, and succeed. It is quite different from other social networking platforms that are readily available these days. Most of the professionals who become a part of this platform join here to connect with people sharing similar interest.
Professionals look for expert advice, news related to Industries, career training, content publishing, and much more.Not only you will get sales prospects but also some professionals who will share similar interest plus big dreams of becoming big. Unlike other marketing tools, you really don’t need to move door to door. Using the Advanced Search feature, client would contact you. Though LinkedIn has introduced some changes in filters, you can find the new filters here.
- The location of the option ‘LinkedIn Advanced Search Filter’ has been changed. As we already said that there are some changes introduced in the LinkedIn advanced search filter for both the desktop and the mobile-version. The filter is easily available with a drop-down menu that can be easily dragged even by the kids.
- This filter gives better results. LinkedIn has worked on changing the design layout of this option. The team has highlighted the required matches belonging to different categories. This process helps you to build a stronger network. You need to refine your search and make sure that the search results are optimized as per the rules and the regulations set by the leading social networking platform. How do you do that?
- Enter the name of the person you are looking for the Search Bar available on the homepage of your active account. After that you can mention more attributes like location, company, area, etc. Adding these details would help to get better results.
- Now you know how to add a person who might share the similar interest as yours. The next step is to build healthy relation and sales prospect. Selling your business via LinkedIn connections is almost equivalent to building a good relationship with the people connected via this platform. In the offline world, when you convert any visitor to your customer, it is termed as a client building process.
- Next step is to give some offers so that the visitors can easily drive to your page. LinkedIn is one of the best platforms for the corporate world provided it is used with utmost care.
Above are some of the simple yet effective ways to use LinkedIn Advanced Search for Sales Prospecting. Hopefully, you will find this info useful.