LinkedIn is the most popular professional networking site. It has got millions of users. It is widely used for professional networking. Leveraging this platform can help a businessman in generating more leads and building his her company’s image. Also to partner with like-minded individuals and seek collaboration. It can help a job seeker in getting a good job and attract good talent for a company. It has also emerged as a good platform for sharing knowledge and ideas.
One can also buy LinkedIn company followers and create a positive impression. It is easy to buy followers. There are many service providers who provide followers for just a few dollars and are genuine. It is easy to get them from any geographical location.
Thorough research should be carried out to buy LinkedIn company followers. As not all the companies providing the genuine followers. Buying followers help in creating a positive impression about your profile and reaching out to more number of people. More visibility helps in generating more leads.
Apart from buying followers one can also attract more followers and gain more connections by doing personal branding. Below mentioned are 5 ways to build your personal brand on LinkedIn:
- One has to create a unique identity for himself or herself on LinkedIn. Building self-identity is not that difficult. The only thing that you have to do is to be genuine and write honest stuff. It should look authentic and not a profile which is self-boosting. It should not look like you are trying to sell yourself. You should highlight your important achievements, mention your current job profile and display genuine recommendations. The LinkedIn profile is actually a virtual cv, and one should not lie in a cv.
- The profile headline should be catchy. If you are targeting a specialized job which requires the particular skill set and if you have some experience in handling that kind of profile, then the headline should also talk about it. For, e.g., if you are interested in a sales profile and if you are currently handling a sales job then you should have write ‘Seasoned sales professional looking for the career opportunity in sales.’ The headline helps in grabbing attention.
- Repetitive words like ‘Team player,’ ‘Good communication,’ ‘Creative and passionate’ should be avoided. One should try to find the unique way to describe you as an individual. People on LinkedIn are interested in knowing more of you as an individual. It should reflect your personality. So don’t just mention your job profile and achievement. Highlight an important event or a workshop you attended which has made a difference in your personality. Talk about the NGO which you are supporting currently.
- You should connect with the right kind of profile on LinkedIn. People are also judged on the basis of connections of a particular person. LinkedIn has a limit on the number of connections with whom one can connect. So one should wisely use this as an opportunity to connect with good connections. Randomly adding someone doesn’t make sense.
- Write good articles and post it in LinkedIn Pulse which is a new feature introduced by LinkedIn.